2021 Maplewood Golf Course Rules & Resources
Last update March 1, 2021
- All tee times 10 minutes apart. Tee times are mandatory.
- No more than 4 people in a group.
- Check in is through the window on the deck.
- Golf bags should be brought by the player and not handled by anyone except the player
- Personal clubs MUST be used;
- NO RENTAL SETS OR SHARING OF CLUBS IS PERMITTED
- MUST BE WEARING A MASK OR CLOTH FACE COVERING to enter the building.
- Practice green is open.
- DO NOT TOUCH FLAGSTICK
- DO NOT TOUCH ANY ROPES, STAKES, YARDAGE MARKERS OR BROKEN TEES
- Please remove ALL items from your cart – Garbage, scorecards, pencils, etc.
- Trap Rakes, Water Coolers, and Ball Washers are NOT permitted on the Course
- Blue Foam noodles are in every cup on every green, once you hit the foam the ball is in
LUNCH is available, Thursday through Sunday from 11 - 3
Links to New Hampshire information resources:
For more information, call Maplewood Golf Club at 877-869-3335.